Different people have different ways of killing time. These are mine:
- I am really fond of languages, both ancient and modern. There many of them I
know a bit, and there are a few I know much.
- I would be happy to chit-chat with those, who are interested in indo-europeistics
and semitology. Particularly if they are focused on:
- Hebrew and Western Semitic languages
- I started to be interested in Hebrew in late 80s (just prior it became
"allowed" in the former Soviet Union). A couple of years later I started
teaching it. And this is how it is still going on: teaching it and studying it.
You can see one of my last experiments in this field (in Russian) at Hebrus.narod.ru.
- You are welcome to place orders for translation
or tutoring in/to/from English, Hebrew, Russian.